Scholastic Book Clubs

Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Time Flies!!

Wow! I can't believe how fast the time is going! We are about to start our 5th week of school. I feel so busy, I know our days are going by so fast too! We have so much to do in a single day! I have really enjoyed the things that we have been up to, but I am even more excited for what is to come! We have been practicing our Daily 5 routines and you have all been doing great! The more comfortable we become with these routines, the more time we will have to learn new things! I am looking forward to some of the great books that we will get to read. I am trying to decide which chapter book we should start first. Do you have any ideas? Go and visit Wallwisher, share your ideas. Who knows, maybe we'll start with your choice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment